CTS 250K Audio Taper Pro Guitar Pot w/Long Brass Shaft & Bushing. These are the highest grade pots available from CTS. Unlike most standard pots that have pot metal threaded bushings and aluminum shafts, our CTS pots are custom made with solid brass shafts and brass threaded bushings that provide a super smooth feel with low noise operation and superior durability. Specifically designed for top performance in guitar volume and tone circuits. CTS 250K Audio Taper Professional Guitar Pot
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Audio taper provides more even and consistent volume and tone operation than standard pots.
- Solid brass shaft provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
|Tolerance:||+/-10%||Pot Diameter: ||15/16" (.9375")|
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Threaded Shaft Length:||3/4" (.75")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Diameter: ||3/8" (.375")|
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Thread Pitch: ||3/8-32NEF|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was rewriting my Les Paul and needed to find a pot with the proper taper. I removed the PCB board from the guitar and went through 3 sets of pot before I found these. The taper is perfect for me.
I also wanted pots that would attenuate some of the high end I wasn’t digging. These, again were perfect!
Just for the hell of it I put the multimeter to the pots and sure enough, they fell well within the advertised 10%.
Couldn’t be happier!