CTS 250K audio taper pro guitar pot brass 1/4" threaded shaft bushing for pickguard and control plate mounting. These are the highest grade pots available from CTS. Unlike most standard CTS pots that have pot metal threaded bushings and aluminum shafts, our CTS pots are custom made with solid brass shafts and brass threaded bushings that provide a super smooth feel with low noise operation and superior durability. Specifically designed for top performance in guitar volume and tone circuits. 1/4" threaded bushing for pickguard and control plate mounting.
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Solid brass shaft provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
|Tolerance:||+/-10%||Pot Diameter:||15/16" (.9375")|
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Threaded Shaft Length:||1/4" (.25")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Diameter:||3/8" (.375")|
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Thread Pitch:||3/8-32NEF|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These small body brass shaft pots are the finest Ive.ever used Much better then the quarter siize at half the space 5 stars