CTS 500K Audio Taper Pro Guitar Pot w/Long Brass Shaft & Bushing. These are the highest grade pots available from CTS. Unlike most standard CTS pots that have pot metal threaded bushings and aluminum shafts, our CTS pots are custom made with solid brass shafts and brass threaded bushings that provide a super smooth feel with low noise operation and superior durability. Specifically designed for top performance in guitar volume and tone circuits.
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon restive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Audio taper for use in guitar volume and tone circuits.
- Solid brass shaft provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
|Tolerance:||+/-10%||Pot Diameter: ||15/16" (.9375")|
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Threaded Shaft Length:||3/4" (.75")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Diameter: ||3/8" (.375")|
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Thread Pitch: ||3/8-32NEF|