High quality CTS 500K audio taper pot with Push/Pull DPDT switch. Use to add phase, coil tapping, series/parallel and other custom options. Short body height and side mounted contacts require less space than standard push/pull pots (1” depth ) making them ideal for thin bodied guitars with a shallow body cavity.
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values.
- Solid brass shaft and bushing provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Required Cavity Depth:||1" (1.0")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Length:||3/8" (.375")|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Threaded Shaft Diameter:||3/8" (.375")|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works. Easy to wire. Powerful...
Not much to say. The through holes for the DPDT switch made wiring easy. I do wish there was a linear taper option on here of the same type.
CTS Is Great Value
Pot ohm'ed out to 485k. I used my meter & found the proper connections, as I could not readily search them. C1 + 2 is Push ON, C1 + 1 is Pull ON. C2 + 4 is Push ON, C2 + 3 is Pull ON