High quality CTS 250K audio taper pot with Push/Pull DPDT switch. Use to add phase, coil tapping, series/parallel and other custom options. Short body height and side mounted contacts require less space than standard push/pull pots (1” depth ) making them ideal for thin bodied guitars with a shallow body cavity.
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values.
- Solid brass shaft and bushing provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
|Tolerance:||+/-10%||Pot Diameter:||15/16" (.9375")|
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Required Cavity Depth:||1" (1.0")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Length:||3/8" (.375")|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Threaded Shaft Diameter:||3/8" (.375")
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Every CTS pot I've come across is superior. I wanted to use this as a combination pickup selector and volume pot, and once I discovered the correct way to solder the leads in place, it worked spectacularly well. Switch feel in both directions is perfect.
These are great, and I have used them in a couple builds. They are quality built and look great. My one complaint would be that the area to make the solder connections along the C1, 1, 2, 3, 4, and C2 points requires some precision. A good iron with a fine point tip will be your best friend with these.