When playing live, high energy players can occasionally bump the volume pot and accidentally turn down the guitar volume. This is especially common with Strats and other guitars that have the volume knob mounted close the picking "business zone". That's why Eddie started using extra high friction pots in his Stratocaters. These custom EVH pots have an "extra firm" high rotational resistance that wont move if bumped, but still rotate smoothly when turned. Will you play like Ed with these pots? Probably not. But your volume knob wont move if you if you bump the knob while doing a "Flying Eddie" across the stage!
- 250K Audio Taper for use with Single Coil Pickups
- High Friction Rotational Resistance
- Split Knurled Shaft w/ 18 Tooth Coarse Spline
- Solid Brass Threaded Bushing
- Includes Mounting Hardware