Bourns 500K audio taper "Vintage Blue" 82 series premium sealed guitar pot. Specifically designed for vintage guitars.
- Sealed design provides maximum service life and noise free operation
- Low capacitance conductive polymer resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut and solder lug washer.
Bourns 82 Series Vintage Blue Pot Specs
- Ohms: 500K Taper: Audio
- Tolerance: +/-10% Power Rating: .25W
- Body Dimensions: 5/8"x5/8"(.625"x.625") Pot Body Depth (cavity depth reqd.) 5/8" (.625")
- Shaft Material: Aluminum Threaded Shaft Length: 3/8" (.375")
- Shaft Type: Split Knurled Threaded Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Spline Count(Type): 24 (Fine) Threaded Shaft Diameter: 3/8" (.375")
- Spline Height: 3/8" (.375") Thread Pitch: 3/8-32NEF