The DMT Tone Control is a passive dual mode tone control that can operate in either HIGH PASS or LOW PASS modes greatly expanding the instruments tonal possibilities. Micro switches on the circuit board provide the user the ability to select one of two different frequency ranges for both high and low pass modes. Easy installation with no capacitors or other parts needed. Replace the tone control in you guitar with one that you will actually use!
DMT Dual Mode Tone Control Features:
- Operates in Low Pass or High Pass modes.
- Each mode has selectable frequency range.
- Tuned specifically for electric guitar
- Works with all Single Coils & Humbuckers
- Completely passive-No battery needed.
- No affect on tone at full clockwise setting.
- Simple three wire installation.
DMT Dual Mode Tone Control Specifications:
- Shaft Material/Type: Aluminum/Split Knurl
- Spline Count/Type: 18 Spline/Coarse
- Spline Height: 3/8".375"
- Threaded Shaft Material/Length: Brass-3/8" (.375")
- Threaded Shaft Diameter/Thread Pitch: 3/8" (32NEF)
- Required Cavity Depth: 1.1"