Product DescriptionGuitarElectronics.com Inc. is proud to announce our license agreement with PMT Music Products to distribute the Guitar Max programmable guitar pickup control system. The Guitar Max Pickup Control System is the worlds' first and only patented programmable pickup switching system designed to unlock the full potential of any multi-wire guitar or bass pickups. The Guitar Max system can arrange the pickup coils of humbuckers and single coils in any combination of series or parallel, in or out of phase. All of this is done with micro switching matrix to keep the guitar signal passive and pure. No phony modeling or digital synthesis, just the rich, natural tones you want. And the ability to use any 3-way or 5-way switches as preset and bank selectors means you can easily access your sounds with your existing controls. Guitar Max can also control the tone pot and optional electronics eliminating the need additional controls and simplifying performance. Also watch for Guitar max technology in you favorite electric guitars and basses soon!
Guitar Max Pickup Control System Features:
- Thousands of configurations of series, parallel, coil tap & reverse phase.
- Versions available for guitars with 3, 4, 5 or 6 coils.
- Store up to 100 preset configurations for instant recall.
- Micro switching matrix keeps the sound 100% passive & pure.
- Intelligent software adapts to any pickup and control configuration.
- Use any 3-way or 5-way pickup selector, mini switch or push/pull switch as preset & bank controls.
- Optional momentary switch accesses "Bank Group X" with expanded presets.
- Programmable control of the tone pot, optional preamps & piezo/synth pickups.
- Quickly view pickup settings, battery voltage, power usage & more.
- Stealth models available for hidden installations & remote programming.