Jazz Bass style parts kit w/ CTS 250K Audio Taper Pro Guitar pots, Switchcraft output and jack and two different Orange Drop tone capacitors (.022µF and .047µF) Upgrade your original Jazz Bass or J-Bass style instrument with the highest quality electric parts available. Get the full potential from pickups with a fuller, cleaner sound, superior reliability and improved functionality from volume and tone controls. The Jazz Bass Pro Kit includes an easy to read wiring diagram and the following parts:
CTS 250K Audio Taper Pro Guitar Pots (3)
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Audio taper provides more even and consistent volume and tone operation than standard pots.
- Solid brass shaft and threaded bushing provide a super smooth feel and noise free operation.
- Split knurled shaft with fine splines (USA) for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut plus additional mounting nut for proper spacing on pick guards & control plates.
- Pot Diameter: 7/8" Threaded Bushing Length: 1/4" Shaft Type: Knurled (fine spline).
Switchcraft Brand Output Jack
- High quality, heavy duty construction for long life.
- Thick steel contacts holds the cable secure for a better electrical connection
Cornell Dubilier .047µF Orange Drop Tone Capacitor
- Close industry tolerance (+/-5%) ensures accurate and consistent tone.
- Superior dielectric composition provides smooth, wah-like tone filtering.
- No harsh sounding piezo electric effect common to ceramic capacitors.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Put them in my squire classic 70s vibe j bass with seymore duncan appolos.
Decided to order the jazz rewire kit this weekend to replace the cheap wiring and pots in my jazz bass clone. Pulled the trigger to buy from here, mainly because of the extremely reasonable shipping charge for such a small package of goods. I received it a day sooner than estimated. It was packaged well and the kit worked perfectly. Will be buying from you guys again! Thanks!