Precision Bass style parts kit w/ CTS 250K Audio Taper Pro Guitar pots, Switchcraft output and jack and two Orange Drop tone capacitors. Upgrade your original Precision Bass or P-Bass style instrument with the highest quality electric parts available. Get the full potential from pickups with a fuller, cleaner sound, superior reliability and improved functionality from volume and tone controls. The Precision Bass Pro Kit includes an easy to read wiring diagram and the following parts:
CTS 250K Audio Taper Pro Guitar Pots (2)
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Audio taper provides more even and consistent volume and tone operation than standard pots.
- Solid brass shaft and threaded bushing provide a super smooth feel and noise free operation.
- Split knurled shaft with fine splines (USA) for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut plus additional mounting nut for proper spacing on pick guards & control plates.
- Pot Diameter: 7/8" Threaded Bushing Length: 3/8" Shaft Type: Knurled (fine spline).
Switchcraft Brand Output Jack
- High quality, heavy duty construction for long life.
- Thick steel contacts holds the cable secure for a better electrical connection
Vishay/Sprague Precision Orange Drop Capacitors (2)
- Close industry tolerance (+/-5%) ensures accurate and consistent tone.
- Includes two capacitors (.022mFd & .047mFd)
- Superior dielectric composition provides smooth, wah-like tone filtering.
- No harsh sounding piezo electric effect common to ceramic capacitors.