PMT LoBat low battery indicator circuit for guitar and bass active pickups and electronics. Use with any brand of active pickups or electronics that uses a 9 volt battery. Micro-circuitry checks the battery when the guitar is plugged in and Flashes the LED briefly to let you know the battery is good. When the voltage drops below 7.7VDC the LED lights up to let you know a new battery is needed soon before tone suffers.
PMT LoBat Features:
- Notifies the player of low voltage BEFORE tone suffers
- Super low current draw will not reduce battery life
- Checks battery continuously during performance
- Status "flash" at start up signals the battery is good
- Micro size circuit mounts almost anywhere
- Peel and stick adhesive pre-applied
- Simple 2 wire installation
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works ss advertised, low space req. & min. alterations
I converted a passive system to active, so no battery box in the body & had to install a battery in the only/main cavity...so, lots screws to have to remove just to check on the battery. Which, the more you mess with that, the chance you have of messing up the finish or breaking something. To me, this device makes it so you only need to open up the cavity when you have to. Plus, it's small. If I could upload a picture, you'd see that the hold from the LED only requires a hole in the cavity about 1/16". So, modest modifications for a functional & valuable upgrade.