The LoBat low battery indicator circuit by Precision Music Technologies designed for use with pickups and electronics from EMG, Bartolini, Seymour Duncan and others that use 9 volt batteries. Lights when battery voltage is below 7.7V. This early warning notifies the player it's time for a new battery days BEFORE tone begins to suffer! Also available in 3-Packs for extra savings!
- Notifies the player of low voltage BEFORE tone suffers
- Super low current draw will not reduce battery life
- Checks battery continuously during performance
- Status "flash" at start up signals the battery is good
- Micro size circuit mounts almost anywhere
- Peal and stick adhesive pre-applied
- Simple 2 wire installation