The LoBat low battery indicator circuit by Precision Music Technologies designed for use with pickups and electronics from EMG, Bartolini, Seymour Duncan and others that use 9 volt batteries. Lights when battery voltage is below 7.7V. This early warning notifies the player it's time for a new battery days BEFORE tone begins to suffer! Also available in 3-Packs for extra savings!
- Notifies the player of low voltage BEFORE tone suffers
- Super low current draw will not reduce battery life
- Checks battery continuously during performance
- Status "flash" at start up signals the battery is good
- Micro size circuit mounts almost anywhere
- Peel and stick adhesive pre-applied
- Simple 2 wire installation
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I converted a passive system to active, so no battery box in the body & had to install a battery in the only/main cavity...so, lots screws to have to remove just to check on the battery. Which, the more you mess with that, the chance you have of messing up the finish or breaking something. To me, this device makes it so you only need to open up the cavity when you have to. Plus, it's small. If I could upload a picture, you'd see that the hold from the LED only requires a hole in the cavity about 1/16". So, modest modifications for a functional & valuable upgrade.