Gold two position double pole (DPDT) ON/ON mini switch with bat handle. Use for coil splitting, series/parallel, reverse phase and other custom functions. Includes two mounting nuts, top washer and friction washer.
Mini Switch Specs
- Positions/Poles: 2-Position/2-Pole
- Switch Type: DPDT
- Max Volts/Amps: 125V/5A
- Flat Handle (height): 3/8" (.375")
- Threaded Shaft Length: 5/16" (.3125")
- Threaded Shaft Diameter: 1/4" (.25")
- Cavity Depth Required: 5/8" (.625")
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
OK, so it's a switch rated at 1A @ 220V , what can go wrong with that in an electric guitar under a few volts and a few mA max?? Only time can tell and I just bought them. Finding these in gold, to match the rest of the hardware is golden itself. But besides that it is made by Salecom in the U.S.A. and they have a good reputation.