V-Treb Variable Treble Bleed Circuits by Precision Music Technologies. The V-Treb variable treble bleed/bypass circuit corrects the problem of high frequency losses at reduced volume levels. Adjustable bleed level allows the user to set the amount of treble that bypasses the pot when the volume is reduced for precise control of how bright or warm the tone will be at lower volume levels. With the volume at 10, the V-Treb is removed from the circuit and does not affect the sound.
V-Treb Variable Treble Bleed/Bypass Circuit Features:
- Get precise adjustment of tone as volume is reduced.
- Use with 250K & 500K pots - Single coils & Humbuckers.
- Improves audio taper roll off between 6 and 10.
- Will not affect tone at full volume.
- Mounts to any volume pot with included adhesive tape.
- Can also be remote mounted for easier adjustment.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
an excellent inovation!!! Works great!!!
Excellent Product !
i'm very satisfied with my v-treb , my strat is so happy too !!!
Easy to install. Great fine tuning ability. Perfect!! Installed on 2 strats. Wish I’d known about them sooner!!
It was easy to install and the adjustment feature really works well. Installed on a Johnny Marr Jaguar.