Jimmy Page Les Paul Parts Kit w/ Alpha 500K Audio Long Shaft Push/Pull Pots, Orange Drop Caps, Heavy Duty Switchcraft Switch and Output Jack. Upgrade your Les Paul or other Gibson style instrument with the swinging features of the Jimmy Page Les Paul using the highest quality electronic parts available. Pots have 3/4" long threaded shafts. Fits Gibson Les Pauls and most other Gibson style guitars. Our Jimmy Page Style Les Paul Kit includes an easy to read wiring diagram and the following parts:
Alpha 500K Audio Taper Long Shaft Pots with DPDT Push/Pull Switch(4)
- Low capacitance carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and long life.
- Heavy duty construction provides a long, reliable performance life. Simply the best quality Push/Pull pot available!
- Audio taper provides even and consistent volume and tone operation.
- Standard 3/8 diameter threaded bushing fits directly in place of Gibson pots
- Coarse spline split knurled shaft.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
- Dimensions: Pot Diameter: 5/8" Threaded Bushing Length: 3/4" Shaft Spline Length: 3/8" Mounting Hole Size: 3/8" Body Depth: 1" (including switch)
Vishay/Sprague Precision Orange Drop Capacitors (2)
- Close industry tolerance (+/-10%) ensures accurate and consistent tone.
- Includes two .022MFD capacitors.
- Superior dielectric composition provides smooth, wah-like tone filtering.
- No harsh sounding piezo electric effect common to ceramic capacitors.
Switchcraft Brabd Long Body Toggle Switch
- High quality, heavy duty construction for a positive feel and long life.
- Superior contact and terminal design provides quiet switching.
- Used By Gibson and other top USA builders.
Switchcraft Brand USA Output Jack
- High quality, heavy duty construction for long life.
- Thick steel contacts holds the cable secure for a better electrical connection
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great deal on the components, think I am coming back for more stuff. I am an electrical engineer, plus Luthier. You guys did all the hard work and made it easy for me. Thanks!