CTS 500K Audio Taper Pro Guitar Pot with the V-Treb Variable Treble Bleed Circuit by Precision Music Technologies. The V-Treb variable treble bleed/bypass circuit corrects the problem of high frequency losses at reduced volume levels. Adjustable bleed level allows the user to set the amount of treble that bypasses the pot when the volume is reduced for precise control of how bright or warm the tone will be at lower volume levels. With the volume at 10, the V-Treb is removed from the circuit and does not affect the sound.
V-Treb Variable Treble Bleed/Bypass Circuit Features:
- Improves audio taper roll off between 6 and 10.
- Will not affect tone at full volume.
- Mounts to any volume pot with included adhesive tape.
- Can also be remote mounted for easier adjustment.
- Provides adjustment of tone at reduced volumes.
- Great for guitar or bass volume controls.
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Threaded Shaft Length:||3/8" (.375")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Diameter:
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Thread Pitch: