Graph Tech TUSQ man-made ivory slotted nut for Fender Precision Bass and other P-Bass style basses. PQ-1204-00
- Rich clear tone with bell like highs and big open lows.
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer.
- Easy to work with - will not chip or flake.
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonics up to 200%.
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers.
- No flat or dead spots typical to natural bone or ivory.
PQ 1204 Specs:|
Inches - Millimeters | |Width:|.0125" - 3.12mm| |Length:|1.65" - 41.91mm| |Height:|0.187" - 4.75mm| |E to G:|1.25" - 31.75mm|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The nut I replaced had worn to the point that my E string was virtually laying on the fret board so this definitely helped. It was a simple slide out, slide in replacement and it works great. I made some electronics changes at the same time, so it is hard to say for sure that the Tusq nut made a difference in tone, but I feel there is better sustain.