Graph Tech TUSQ man-made ivory flat bottom slotted nut for Fender Strat, Tele and other guitars with flat nut slot bottom. Teflon impregnated self-lubricating material provides superior tuning stability and tone. PT-5010-00
- Teflon impregnated self-lubricating material.
- Rich clear tone with bell like highs and big open lows.
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer.
- Easy to work with - will not chip or flake.
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonics up to 200%.
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers.
- No flat or dead spots typical to natural bone or ivory.
PT 5010 Specs:|
Inches - Millimeters | |Width:|0.13" - 3.3mm| |Length:|1.764" - 44.81mm| |Height:|0.255" - 6.48mm| |E to E:|1.362" - 34.59mm|