Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL nut blank for Fender Strat, Tele and other guitars with curved nut slot bottom. PTFE (Teflon) impregnated self-lubricating material provides superior tuning stability and tone.
- Teflon impregnated self-lubricating material
- Rich clear tone with bell like highs and big open lows.
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer.
- Easy to work with - will not chip or flake.
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonics up to 200%.
- Improves tuning performance.
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers.
- No flat or dead spots typical to natural bone or ivory.
|Measure||Length||Width ||Height ||E to E |
|inches||1.75" ||0.123" ||0.175"||NA |
|inches||1 3/4" ||1/8"||3/16"||NA |
Note: All Graph Tech nuts and saddles are slightly long and wide to ensure extra room to achieve a perfect fit for your guitar. This extra material can easily be removed with fine grit sandpaper.