Gibson style guitar parts kit w/ CTS 500K Audio Taper Pro Guitar pots, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Output and Jack and two Orange Drop tone capacitors. Upgrade your original Gibson or Gibson style guitar with the highest quality electric parts available. Get the full potential from pickups with a fuller, cleaner sound, superior reliability and improved functionality from volume and tone controls. The Gibson Pro Kit includes an easy to read wiring diagram and the following parts:
CTS 500K Audio Taper Pro Guitar Pots (4)
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Audio taper provides more even and consistent volume and tone operation than standard pots.
- Solid brass shaft and threaded bushing provide a super smooth feel and noise free operation.
- Split knurled shaft with fine splines (USA) for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut plus additional mounting nut for proper spacing on pick guards & control plates.
- Pot Diameter: 7/8" Threaded Bushing Length: 3/8" Shaft Type: Knurled (fine spline).
Switchcraft Brand Output Jack
- High quality, heavy duty construction for long life.
- Thick steel contacts holds the cable secure for a better electrical connection
Vishay/Sprague Precision Orange Drop Capacitors (2)
- Close industry tolerance (+/-5%) ensures accurate and consistent tone.
- Includes two capacitors (.022mFd)
- Superior dielectric composition provides smooth, wah-like tone filtering.
- No harsh sounding piezo electric effect common to ceramic capacitors.