CTS 500K Audio Taper Pro Guitar Pot w/Brass Shaft & Bushing
These are the highest grade pots available from CTS. Unlike most standard CTS pots that have pot metal threaded bushings and aluminum shafts, our CTS pots are custom made with solid brass shafts and brass threaded bushings that provide a super smooth feel with low noise operation and superior durability. Specifically designed for top performance in guitar volume and tone circuits. CTS 500K Audio Taper Pro Guitar Pot:
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Pro Grade +10%/-10% tolerance
- Solid brass shaft provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Threaded Shaft Length:||3/8" (.375")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Diameter:
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Thread Pitch:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pots have a great separation in the range & both pots ohm'ed out right at 500k (505k & 514k)!