CTS 500K audio taper pro guitar pot with brass shaft.These are the highest grade pots available from CTS. Unlike most standard CTS pots that have pot metal threaded bushings and aluminum shafts, our CTS pots are custom made with solid brass shafts and brass threaded bushings that provide a super smooth feel with low noise operation and superior durability. Specifically designed for top performance in guitar volume and tone circuits.
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Solid brass shaft provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Threaded Shaft Length:||3/8" (.375")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Diameter:
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Thread Pitch:
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
the best you can get
guitar working fine with these
I ordered several of these pots and I was pleasantly surprised that most of them were at or above 500k. I'm very particular about pot values and in a typical order I usually have to set aside or discard several pots that are below 475k. I know there is a +/- 10% tolerance with CTS pots, but they often fall short of that standard on the minus side. I don't know if it was the luck of the draw with this order, but only two of the pots were below 500k, but still above 475k. I'm pleased. I ordered several other parts and it's too time consuming to rate them all individually. But, I really appreciate being able to order parts specifically by brand name like Gotoh, AllParts, WD, Fender, etc.
Pots have a great separation in the range & both pots ohm'ed out right at 500k (505k & 514k)!