CTS 250K audio taper pro guitar pot with brass shaft.These are the highest grade pots available from CTS. Unlike most standard CTS pots that have pot metal threaded bushings and aluminum shafts, our CTS pots are custom made with solid brass shafts and brass threaded bushings that provide a super smooth feel with low noise operation and superior durability. Specifically designed for top performance in guitar volume and tone circuits.
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Tight tolerance of +10%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Solid brass shaft provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut.
|Shaft Material:||Brass||Threaded Shaft Length:||3/8" (.375")|
|Shaft Type:||Split Knurled||Threaded Shaft Material:||Brass|
|Spline Count(Type):||24 (Fine)||Threaded Shaft Diameter:
|Spline Height:||3/8" (.375")||Thread Pitch:
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the Holy Grail to making my Highend Stratstyle tone slinger come to life!!and I'm not Kidding Biden Cheated!
Seriously can't beat the price and quality. It rolls smooth and takes well to solder. The taper rolls off far too quick for my liking though.
A great product from a reliable vendor. CTS pots are the best and our preferred brand for our guitar work. Guitar Electronics has excellent prices and they ship fast. We highly recommend CTS pots and Guitar Electronics!
What can I say other than thank you to GuitarElectronics.com. These 250K pots had ohm readings of 260 to 240. I cant ask for any better situation than paying a fair price for an outstanding product.